View Single Post
Old Sep 02 2014, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bunny View Post
I for one...was quite pleased to have another chance to change things that I needed to. Of course...after the momentary "dang" that I had gotten it wrong. I don't have any of the designer tools, so I used the dirt paths...a no no that I didn't understand at first. It was incredibly kind of the moderators to send a private message...and not just air it for all to see, as that bothers some. They surely didn't have to, could have just deleted and told you that it didn't conform...without telling you why it didn't.
I don't understand the fussing...you entered THEIR contest...THEY make the rules. Sometimes life has disappointments when we don't fully understand the rules and therefore...fail.
The moderators have been more than kind with explanations and help...and now to be a fond memory of second chances. They should be appreciated for that. *off my soap box now
Ditto.

Thank you, Slashkey for reinstating the contests and making the FC awards available.
Thank you, mods for enduring through what I am sure has been an overwhelming amount of negativity.
Thank you, mods and helpers for donating your time to the process.

The rules for the September contest appear to be very straightforward; one season, absolutely no seasonal items. Hopefully that kind of simplicity will help us all avoid the need for a second chance in the future.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5488&farm_ix=7