View Single Post
Old Sep 02 2014, 11:04 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
I firmly believe that the Moderators have been MORE THAN FAIR ... especially since they notified entrants of errors and gave them a chance to correct them ... NO OTHER contests will do that ....

For someone to whine or complain is beyond reason .... I saw the entrants, and the judges have their work cut out for them ! So many wonderful farms! I entered without even a hope of placing, but enjoyed doing my farm so much! It broke up the wait for a release, and I feel so fortunate that I play a Facebook game that the Developers actually CARE about the players, and cater to them at every turn.

Let's all cut these Mod's a bit of slack .... they are trying to help us all, and crying about things does NOT help .... it only hinders ....

I for one...was quite pleased to have another chance to change things that I needed to. Of course...after the momentary "dang" that I had gotten it wrong. I don't have any of the designer tools, so I used the dirt paths...a no no that I didn't understand at first. It was incredibly kind of the moderators to send a private message...and not just air it for all to see, as that bothers some. They surely didn't have to, could have just deleted and told you that it didn't conform...without telling you why it didn't.
I don't understand the fussing...you entered THEIR contest...THEY make the rules. Sometimes life has disappointments when we don't fully understand the rules and therefore...fail.
The moderators have been more than kind with explanations and help...and now to be a fond memory of second chances. They should be appreciated for that. *off my soap box now