View Single Post
Old Jul 03 2014, 05:40 AM

I have a bit of a gripe about quests, particularly since the FC rewards came in. Firstly I must say that I am prepared to spend real money on the game within reason, but I don't like being coerced into buying FC factories that I really don't want. OK, so this week I have a quest to make a pinata. This requires a confectionery factory (I don't have it), plus the party supplies factory and the party shop (I don't have either of these two either). That's 3 FC factories for one quest - really??? I pulled a lifeline - it's for gifting, so no use. OK today I pull another one and it needs the Latin American restaurant - I don't have that either....
Now I have quite a few FC factories, if I want one I will get it, no problem, but I'd like to buy the ones I've chosen.
Maybe the devs could make some changes to the way this works, I'm pretty sure that I read somewhere on here that quests would be geared to the factories already owned.
Also, could we please delete the ones we can't complete, they clutter up everything.
I would love to hear anyone else's views/experiences.