View Single Post
Old Jun 02 2019, 06:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry's Farm View Post
The Super Facility is not working this morning NZ time. Normall it would have finished overnight Sunday and I would have the choice to select a new facility for the week. However when I select the TW icon in the tools it still shows last weeks Rubber but not able to upload as it is finished. When selecting Super Facility in the Facility Manager drop down menu nothing shows as last weeks is finished. I see there have been some fixes applied to the Trader Warehouse so maybe there is a new glitch

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...8150&farm_ix=0
Hi Cherry,
Did you start your new super facility in the Super Facility icon in the far left column under the Trading Warehouse? You do have to Update it there first before you start any products in that facility through the facility manager. You can not update the super facility in the trade warehouse.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.