View Single Post
Old Jan 07 2018, 05:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose Mob View Post
Is there a recent change in behavior or I am just not seeing things clearly?
A week or so ago I had a facility that could export 24000 units. 3 recievers could not recieve from this facility for a couple weeks. Finally one could recieve 1800, so I sent 1500, they empties, I sent more, repeat until empty.
This week I tried the same scenario, except I could not send more than the one time. The next morning, they could receive 1800 so it was sent, and I could send no more.
Today, I tried a different facility with same situation but a different receiver, and could only send one batch. Later today I sent yet another facility and another person 1200 of my 15000 available and could not send a second batch after they emptied.
Is there some sort of delay or throttle now? I like to send multiple to multiple people when I can, but if I have high quantities of product to give away, I would like to do it.
Hi Moose Mob,
There isn't any change that we are aware of. Maybe they are not importing as fast or you don't have the products to export. We did have a few weeks to build up our export supplies and you may have gone through all of those and not have as many being completed now to export. Remeber you can only export the additional products you make over the normal production.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.