View Single Post
Old Dec 24 2016, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWheezer View Post
I just dispatched my first cargo ship and it landed in the port of one of my least active neighbors. I think this is a mistake and does not follow the rules according to the following:

Once the Ship is Dispatched, the Mayor will assign an itinerary to that Ship consisting of the 30 most recently-active neighbours you have. Each of those neighbours will have a Port. Your Ship will visit the Port of your most recently-active neighbour first, and the Port of your least recently-active neighbour last.
Hi TheWheezer

The most recently active neighbor means the neighbor who is just playing by the time you are sending your ship.

Raul has posted the following in his notes for the New Release:

Post-Release Updates - December 23, 7:30PM

- We are currently working on improving the way the neighbour ports are selected to built the itinerary for the ship, so it includes neighbours more familiar to you, even when others have visited the game more recently.
- Notice that if you suspect a neighbour in the ship itinerary has not been active recently, you can go to the 'My Neighbours' tab, find that neighbour and confirm the last visit there.