View Single Post
Old Mar 03 2017, 07:48 PM

Yes it's only a game but it gets frustrating when for example it takes nearly a year to be able harvest enough flowers from both your own farm and other people's farms to fill one flower shop to 80% capacity and I have flowers on at least 4 farms and one 24X24 farm that is nothing but flowers. It's frustrating when you have oil wells on all 26 farms 3 oil refineries and still can't get enough petrochemical barrels for one facility. I also have paper mills on at least half of my farms because of the amount of paper rolls needed. Because of the amounts of products needed layering is a necessity especially when your farms are small and the prices to expand are so ridiculous. It's very rare that I can fill all my facilities to 100% capacity. I don't have trains or many FC facilities because of the amount of FC required to purchase them.I would have had to stop playing a long time ago if I hadn't cracked down and bought FC to purchase tools to run the facilities with one click. It took me over two hours just to do facilities before that. I am on a fixed income so buying FC is luxury for me, a rare treat. The FC facilities I have I bought with my earned FC. which I'm not getting much of since I have topped out on levels. I do quests to get FC now.

Last edited by ccheney; Mar 05 2017 at 12:44 AM.