View Single Post
Old Mar 08 2012, 04:21 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosyou? View Post
#2 The quest are RANDOM.I do not know why people cannot grasp this.The program inside the game that generates your quest for the day HAS NO IDEA if you spent $5 or $500.It also does not care.The quest you,or anyone else receives is pure dumb-luck.Your coin reward for completing a quest in of course determined by time,which is the only non-random factor.The chance of receiving farmcash is the same for everyone on every single quest.The possibility exist that a free player with no fc facilities can receive 10 quest in a row involving only coin purchased factories,and could receive 1 fc for each of them,while his neighbor who spent $900,has everything,completes 10 quest and gets 0 fc.
Now,with the fact that if you took an average of quest from a large enough sample,it may in fact be that those with more factories are gaining more fc than those without.However,it would be due to the fact that they are able to,on average,complete more quest.Just like buying lottery tickets,the more you buy,the more CHANCES you have to win...The odds however remain the same for each one.

This is the fairest way to do this.A completely random quest has a completely random chance of giving 1 fc.
Kudos! Now I can rest easy! I have spent my last $1 (U.S.) on facilities for the quests. Thank you for this explanation. Now:

HOW ABOUT EXPLAINING THIS TO ALL THE PLAYERS?
It could be added to the message we see when we first click on a new quest, either high-lighted or in bold italic with underlining.

visit GRANDPA5280'S FARMS
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9958&farm_ix=Y