View Single Post
Old Dec 31 2009, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mothernature View Post
Well I just got hired to harvest and I really couldn't begin to tell you what happened because so many things were happening...the coins I got for harvesting (beets) ranged from 20 to 50 per plot...then my xp points were looking like they were being affected...i did manage to see that they did move back and forth but only a 1 point margin...add a point then take away a point...so in the end it really did not affect the points but there shouldn't have been any movement...this was a harvest...and why the variation in points awarded for the same crop...I think we just need to roll this back to the release prior to Dec. 22...just my thought...
I've been begging for a roll back to pre 12/22 in various threads for at least a week now. My problem was/is I suggested the developers add whatever code needed for the old release so that it limits the number of HIRED HELP (not visitors) to one person per harvest/plow session. Seems a lotta folks here don't want to TEMPORARILY be limited to ONE hired hand even for the amount of time it takes to fix the problem. I dunno why.)

I truly do appreciate the hard work the devs do, but at some point it's gotta become prudent for them to stop releasing updates to the 12/22 version which was a mess, and is getting messier with each update. I suggest they revert back to the older version, and start recoding from there. While the pre 12/22 release was not perfect ... It worked better than every version I've seen since.