Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Oct 02 2021, 02:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammieRee View Post
*** I run clean-ups and shut my computer down every night. This has been an ongoing problem so that isn't helping either.
Hi GrammieRee,
By running clean ups every night does that mean you are cleaning the browser caches every night? If so that may be part of the problem. The graphics for the game are store in those caches. If you clean that out every night then the game has to download those every day and that can take several minutes which would be why it sits at the black screen. When you refresh then it will still have to down load those.

I have a Windows 7 computer too and don't have any problem with loading the game even though we do not get updates for Windows on that anymore. How much memory does your computer have?

The only other thing I can think of is possibly internet problems some where between you and the Farm Town servers interrupting the data transfer. It is probably not between you and your provider as that would cause more problems than just Farm Town. There are many links after that between them and the Facebook app server and more links between that server and the Farm Town servers. Any one of those having problems can cause a loss or slowdown of data transfer between you and the Farm Town servers. Unfortunately we do not have any way to monitor or fix those links.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.