Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Oct 02 2021, 10:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammieRee View Post
I'm having a hard time getting farms to load, whether trying to work someone's facilities or loading my own farm. Sometimes it just hangs at the black screen, sometimes I get an error message. (See photo) This happens regardless of which browser I use. Is there anything I can do to fix this besides repeatedly refreshing the page until it finally decides to load?
Hi GrammieRee,
Please check if there is any update for Windows or Mac, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

Also make sure your browser is updated as sometimes they do not automatically update.

Try clearing your browser caches, restart your computer, and then try again to load your farms. It will be slow loading after you clear the cache as all the graphics will have to be downloaded again. Instructions for clearing browser are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.