Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Jul 13 2021, 11:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
Thanks for trying to help. I can get into Facebook ok but when I try FarmTown I get that error but it is not consistent either. Now I can't get into my main acct from the desktop. Makes no sense at all. I will try that with the modem but something tells me that isn't going to help much either. My husband who is my IT guy says it is not on our end. . I hope not.
Hi Riap,
It may not be on your end, but could be in any of the many links between you and the Facebook app server or beyond that in any of the many links between that and the Farm Town servers. From the way you have described this it sounds like it is an intermitent problem where you can get in and then you can't. Unfortunately we have no way of monitoring or fixing any of the internet between you and the servers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.