View Single Post
Old Jul 06 2018, 06:33 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sestree View Post
Hi Taz - move this if you need to:

This latest NCC quest is a PIA - I bought 2 red windmills and they don't show up in the NCC quest or obviously not on the facility manager page. Positive note, I know what farms they're on but still ........... bad enough I had to get those silly things again because frankly I got rid of mine and replaced them with the FC version quite a while ago but then to not have them show up? Now I wonder if working those 2 facilities will even count .......... don't get me started on the NCC and never coming in higher than 6 or 8 .......... but hey free prods are free prods
Hi sestree,

Taz is not available at the moment.

If you have a problems with the facilities not showing up in NCC in the future please post it in Help and Support rather than general feedback. Please ask for help before you buy additional facilites as they may not be needed. Depending on what the problem is we may be able to correct it.

I have checked your data. You have 4 Farm Cash facilities in the contest which means you can have 4 coin facilites in the contest. You already have 4 Mobile Catering Trailers in the contest which is why your windmills are not showing up in there. Please, if you do not want the extra facilites, do not remove or store them until the contest week is over or you will abandon the contest.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.