View Single Post
Old Feb 10 2016, 04:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhuntley View Post
The following is posted under the update

Known Issues

- The Farm Stats and Show Work Info screens currently have some inaccuracies on the reported numbers specifically for users that have duplicated stacked items on a farm, for example a Kiwi tree on top of another Kiwi tree, this scenario is causing the numbers to not appear correctly.

Is there any way to delete or remove the trees and flowers that are stacked on top of each other? Apparently, I have done this, but it was never intentional. When I go to the farms, I can't see anything stacked. It shows a very small number of trees or flowers ready on specific farms, and when I select the shaker or flower harvester, I still can't see the ones that are stacked. I'd love to be able to remove the top one if possible. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Hi nhuntley,
The only way you would be able to see the stack ones is if the ones you can get with the big harvester are done then refresh the farm and pick up the sickle (single tool) and see if any show up. Those would be the stacked ones.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.