Thread: Official Top Post Thread Belt / Dan Bonuses
View Single Post
Old Aug 13 2023, 10:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Hi, I'm sure over all these years this has been answered, but I can't find it. This problem occurs when the game releases massive amounts of new belts and dans. I receive a pop up message that states: " No items were sent to your storage by the Mayor since you already reached the limit of 15,000,000 Coins worth of products every 12 hours". My questions are: how does the game determine the value of the bonus? And how are we to determine it so we can help as many people as possible? Also, does this have an effect for me on any bonuses I might post? Thanks
Hi Early Girl,
The information is in the Game Guide chapter 30 about the Belts & Dans:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...78&postcount=6

The value is determined by what you would get for selling those products.
The total amount you can collect is a combination of what you have collected from others and what you have received from your own posts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.