View Single Post
Old Dec 19 2012, 02:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngmeme View Post
I have a pending quest that I cannot do as I do not have any ceramic factory. I have worked for two people in the facilities that has them. So I was able to add the ceramic tile to the refer clients facils. It is not letting me do this quest. I thought if someone had the facils up and you worked them then you would get them to use. All the game keeps telling me is I have not started them in the ceramic factory....well no duh. Do not have one, and the quests were supposed to be individualized per what a person had or could get access to...so I thought.
All quests and lifelines are random and not individualized and like Padme said you would need the employee lifeline to be able to work in your neighbors facility to get the porcelain tile to put in the service facility. If you would get the employee lifeline then you would do all of the steps up to the step that you need the porcelain tile, which includes getting the kaolin clay rock and the quartz rock, then after you store those in your storage, then you work in your neighbors facility, then you can load it into the service facility.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.