Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Dec 03 2022, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellsinore View Post
If they did that, people would complain about no updates.

It's pretty clear that the people who are making the most noise about FarmTown leaving Facebook have never actually managed a website, let alone designed one. Or programmed anything! Unlike your desktop computers, it's not a matter of point and click.

Egads! Find something else to do for awhile!
this is exactly it, people are not understanding either by choice or because they don't know that to build a site that is workable for ft staff and players is NOT going to easy and it certainly won't be quick. Good possibility that if they do chose to go on their own in the end the game will change just because limitations and cost will be tricky. It's so dfferent than building a web page that can be done in a very short time, to start from teh ground up could take weeks or even months. **edited to remind people that it was posted earlier that building a new site was NOT going to happen**

For now find something else to do bake cookies, call a friend and go for coffee, volunteer in a soup kitchen, sit with a sick friend, find another game, walk the dog ...there are many options for everyone.
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178

Last edited by Don't feed the beggers; Dec 03 2022 at 03:30 PM.