View Single Post
Old Nov 13 2017, 08:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eradani View Post
i think i don't quite understand about the service facilities you might convert to chains. if they have products from several regular facilities, do you have to have ALL at 7th dan or just the products that come from the paired facility?

for instance: the Fishing Tackle Shop is paired with the Fishing Accessories Factory but also has products from the FC Fish Farm

do i only need the Fishing Accessories Factory products at 7th dan or also the bait?
Hi Eradani,
What does it show you in the Facility Chain Manager? You can see how many products have the 7th dan and how many are the total needed.
As I understand it all products used to fill the service are required to be at the 7th dan whether they come from the paired facility or from other facilities. That is why the Check Dans button gives you the option to look at each of the facilities whose products are stocked in the service facility.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.