View Single Post
Old Nov 13 2017, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post
I guess one of the things that I'm not understanding is why some facilities - like the bakeries, which I've been working for almost 10 years & certainly have produced "billions" of baked items - are not already at the 7th Dan level? I mean, I've been working these facilities for a very long time & the "chains" thing is telling me that I've still got a long way to go BEFORE I can even begin to take advantage of the new "tool"...it's just aggravating to see that I've still got so far to go to get there!
Hey Zeeky,
Forget about the last 10 yrs. The 7th Dans for all the facilities (including the Bakery) only came out a couple of months ago so depending on the number of bakeries you have the amount you have to make of each of the bakery items is very large. If you have just one or two bakeries on your farms, then the amount of time to reach 7th dan on your items could take a long time. I have MANY bakeries and took me only a short time to reach 7th Dan. Take a look at how many bakeries you own, and if only a few, you might consider buying more to speed up your progress to 7th Dan.

Good luck