View Single Post
Old Apr 03 2017, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snookie Sue View Post
That's all I can find in addition to the bigger tool for stacked farms. Oh well, won't be spending much this time guys. Farms are too big already and I don't stack. Maybe the facilities will be nice though. Also really like the butterfly exhibit under the Easter category. Was really, really, really hoping to see some tool that could speed up the oh so time consuming ship loading. As of now my ships are not much more than decorations as I work and try to have a life outside of FT. Still love the game however and appreciate all your hard work and creativity.
Exactly, they give new tools to stackers which they claim is not proper game play but they give us non-layering players nothing. Where are the 24x or full farm tools? 16x takes 9 clicks to do a 26x farm AND a 36x farm. To do any of them in fewer clicks needs a 24x tool so the next upgrade from 16x tools MUST be to 24x tools. Anything less makes zero difference to game play so no benefit to us. Why reward those that violate the game and nothing to the regular players?