View Single Post
Old Mar 21 2021, 08:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsunamiVince View Post
"My Storage" is not sorting things correctly. I go into "Non-Ingredients for me" and I see stocks and bonds when I have a huge number of federal reserves. I also see "Non-Ingredients" when it used to differentiate between the two categories which it should. I go to market to sell "Non-Ingredients for me" and I have to click around to get the "Sell All" option to show up because it doesn't show up right off the bat. I'd rather the devs get the real estate option working, but I will report these to get them "on the list" as it were.
Hi TsunamiVince,
If you see the wrong things in the list try opening a different one and then back to the one you want. Non-ingredients and Non-ingredients for me will have the same items in them. The Noningredients (for me) will show more if there are facilities that you do not own.
We know about the Sell All not showing if you already are in the Non-ingredients (for me ) filter. It is better to go to the market with the filter set to All and then change it when you get there at least for the time being.

EDIT: Stocks and bonds are non-ingredients. They are made in the Bank, but are not used in the Federal Reserve.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 21 2021 at 10:18 PM.