View Single Post
Old May 21 2018, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
It appears to being missed my those that have trains, they get an oooooops message saying there is no more work on this farm, when the facilities actually get done, it is done by those without trains. I have asked various friends to work them and let me know what happened.
I have been having this problem since the new release. I have discovered that the problem appears on the first farm the Mayor works.

So if you have the trains and the Mayor works all the farms, the oops message will appear after he works the farm the job invitation takes you to and then will work the remaining farms as normal.

If you do the work manually, then the message will appear when the Mayor appears with the good neighbor message and works that farm, he will then go on and work the rest of the farms as normal.

It doesn't matter how the farms are worked or what facilities are active as the glitch always appears on the farm the Mayor works first.

Tiger is a FT neighbor of mine , so maybe she could work my farms and see if she gets the message.

I have posted the job invitation for specific friends only. So the invite will only appear on her timeline and mine.

Sorry. forgot to say I have no problems working other FT players farms.

Last edited by Nighthawk12345; May 21 2018 at 06:08 AM.