View Single Post
Old May 10 2018, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
i am making coins when i export products.why am i losing coins to import products.is this how its suppose to work.i stopped importing 2 weeks ago when i noticed i lost coins
Hi MOM GLENDA

Well, you are not losing coins from importing products for your service chains.

Just think that if you want to feed those service chains you shoul start production in your own factories using your own products and time. This way you are paying for getting the items without producing them and still getting a profit.

This is explained in the Game guide for Facility Chains

Benefits of *Service* facility chains:

1. Chains of coins service facilities will be 75% more profitable instead of the standard 50%.
2. Chains of farm cash service facilities will be 100% more profitable instead of the standard 50%.
3. If you need help stocking a service facility chain with products, you may chose to import those products from a neighbour who has a chain of the facility that can produce them. Notice these imported products have the advantage that you didn't have to spend time producing them and will also be extra profitable due to the increased profitability of the service facilities that are part of a chain.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632506