View Single Post
Old Jul 01 2015, 10:09 AM

When I deleted the 3 x fields and went to all single fields, I stopped gaining ground and my 6 year neighbors advanced a great deal.
This is a game that never ends, and as a business which it is, we must think of the demands they fulfill for more of this, bigger that, faster this and new that...

I am one of many who love this game and I use it for my fun time. I used to spent plenty FC before we became so big. Bigger and more farms ( I have 23) means more time on the game, in my opinion, more stuff to buy any which way and eventually it becomes a boring chore for many.

I believe in live and let enjoy... so who ever can afford big and plenty, it's their prerogative, and should not be judged.

I make my coins by working the market, and I adore the huge tools which allow a worker to clear a 9x9 fields 40 x 40 farms quick. Jealous? of course I am ..hahaha.. but reality tells me that I cannot have it at this time... I use theirs

It is very simple, and has been a rule from the start. No one forces anyone to play the game. You play how it suits your time and pocketbook.

I have a third of factories... few FC, and I am happy, suits my needs.

Now my opinion on farm expansions.

It is common practice to please the cash farmers first , and I am OK with that. They have no problem expanding a) because they earn huge coins on layered(stacked) farms b) which then require FC huge tools to operate.

Business... you have to spent money in order to make money. yes? As a farmer in this sense, and also .. look at the new servers that had to be bought to accommodate you and me. they are not free!!!

I too wish that our wonderful Raul and his team would revamp the prices under at least 30 x 30. Most of us stop at that anyway. I would be ecstatic if can expand all my 23 to a 30, I have a few to go.

Thanks so much Raul, the team and the mods who volunteer here in order to get abused
++

MAIN ACCOUNT
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=690252375