View Single Post
Old Jan 14 2018, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I think you've probably already told me this but I'm spacing it. What is it that restricts the amount I can export? Right now on my Soft Drink Facility > Snack Machine chain, it says I only have 280 products I can export. I just emptied my Soft Drink facilities so it seems like my total I could export should be higher. I get that neighbors may not have cleared their staging areas, which would mean I couldn't export to them until they do so I'm not questioning that - just not sure why my total amount isn't higher. The maximum any of them can accept is also 280 so it's going to wipe me out. Most of my other chains, I end up with thousands to export so I'm never totally wiped out when I export to everyone. However, I also just refilled my Snack Machines (the other half of the chain). Does that also limit the amount I can export? I'm pretty sure you've said that it doesn't - but I don't get why my total number of products I can export is only 280 when I just emptied my Soft Drink facilities.

Thanks for your patience when we need to ask AGAIN.
Hi Susan

The soft drink factory products are used in a few service facilities like the Snack machine, Movie theater and Dance club. Just remeber that your chain for Soft drink factory produces a 40% more products for you to export.

When you have a regular factory chain for coins, the 100% of the products produced in it are stored for you to use in your own services, you are not using those products to export.

Only the 40% extra is stored as (Export) and are the ones you can export to your neighbors service chains.

I also have the Soft drinks chain and if I want to export a lot, I run out of products available as like I told you before those products are used in 3 different services chains and you only get the 40% extra of the production. We will have to wait for the release of the new feature for "Check products" button to get more information.