View Single Post
Old Nov 13 2017, 09:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
sorry but I am having a seniors moment... re the Check Dans Button? I can see the drop down arrow where I can see how many have 7th Dan and the rest that don't, but am a bit bamboozeled re the following " In the case of the Service Facility chains like The Supermarket that use products produced on multiple Regular Facilities, when you click the 'Check Dan Degrees' button you will now be able to select which of the Regular Facilities that supply the Service Facility you want to open. Also, when you open the desired Regular Facility, only products that are used in that particular Service Facility will be shown." I just spent 18 hours binge watching on netflix so only operating on 2 cylinders at the moment... appreciate any help please...
Hi Aussie Rae,
If you start a service as a chain that doesn't have all of the products at the 7th dan then you will see the Check Dans button and a pop up message telling you that the facility doesn't meet the requirements. When you click on that button then you will be given a choice of viewing each of the facilities that stock that service. In those you will only see the products and their level that are used in that service.
The Check Dan Degrees button shows in place of the Check Locations button.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 13 2017 at 09:42 PM.