Old Sep 29 2012, 05:40 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyshoes View Post
I too feel the pain of paying to play; but, in their defense I suppose the developers have to be paid and probably don't like to be paid in farm town coins.

I try and go for the deals, of things I'd pay for anyway. Under the section where you can buy goods/gifts and receive credits. Netflix or Blockbuster gave out a lot of credits which you can turn in to Farm Cash.

I am just saving my "real" coins and someday will justify the $39.99 for 250 farm cash... If I do that, I'd only do it to buy the tools -- I don't have any desire for any more facilites ... I want to buy the larger seeder and the conveyer belt and express check out...etc.
Breaking down a tool from 1 that does all (ie.freestyle glove) to a tool that can do more than 1 function is not considered reasonable, it's price gouging. For Example: Taking the Supreme Cheeseburger and charging for each separate ingredient instead of charging 1 price for a supreme cheeseburger. It's going to come back & bite them in the butt bcuz they're getting toooo greedy. Of course the dev's need to be paid for their work, but whose actually pocketing all that profit? (Christmas bonuses will be over a million this year.) I can predict that this tactic of trying to get as much money as possible in the shortest period of time is going to have a residual affect that won't be good, bcuz players want to feel good about paying to play a game, they don't want to begin feeling as tho they're being taken advantage of bcuz of their addictions. I am interested to know what the average player pays to play. The fees & costs must be determined in good faith.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20