View Single Post
Old Apr 29 2011, 07:00 AM

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna J. Lloyd View Post
Working away on my farm tonight when a neighbor says, "Meet me at the Store, Facilities section." So I do!!! Man, was I ever blown away. Immediately rush to the Forum to hear what Raul has to say. Even more FANTASTIC. Went to the Bank. Made space on two different farms. Bought and stocked the Pool Bar. Hopefully have room for the Glass Factory and School Office Supply Facility.

After all that excitement, decided it would be best if I just settled down and worked a neighbor's farms -- all of them. Had about 3500 units of fuel, but knew I had a ton of fuel in the Refinery!

Now comes the problem, and I'm thinking it may be related somehow to this release -- mainly because of the timing. Went to refuel. Fueling station says I have NO units in the Refinery. Wrong!!! I had 456. Decided I'd try selling half to see if that would shake it lose. NOPE!! Went to my gifts page and fortunately had lots of unaccepted gifts. Frantically exchanging for fuel. Then my neighbor posted his Refinery, and I got 24 units from that. Finally exchanged enough gifts to feel like I might get through the day and refueled. Got credit for the 24 units from my friend's refinery and the gifts, but nothing for my own refinery.

I would have thought it was just a glitch in my computer, but my friend checked his refinery and his fuel was locked up too!!! And just for fun (not), I just tried to see what fuel I would get if I could refuel now. Funny thing -- 24 units from the refinery.

Are the devs thinking about rationing our fuel? Because if so, selling the big 5x5 combine is NOT funny. I need about 10,000 units of fuel a day to work my farm and the farms of friends. This I cannot do on 24 tanks from my refinery.

HELP!!!

i think all of us are having the fuel problem please hurry up and sort this problem out my mum is now having to do all single handed with NO tool not good