View Single Post
Old Mar 10 2021, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi MikeYoung,
I just checked this on my own farms and I can select from any where on the facility. Make sure it is highlighted before you click on it. Also, you can try refreshing the farm or hiding anything over the top of it.
I've tried both Firefox and Chrome and in both browsers the Fish Farming Plant on my farm is only highlighted when I have the mouse over one of the two tanks in the top left of the facility. When the mouse is over the rectangular tanks or the large round one, the facility is not highlighted. I've tried moving it to a different farm temporarily, clicked on the green man, and got the same behaviour.
I visited your farm and I note that your plant is oriented differently to mine so maybe the bug only occurs in one of the two orientations.

Just tried moving it to a clear space on another farm and then rotated it. Could then select entire graphic. The original graphic (not rotated) was still there and still only allowed selection in the corner. Interestingly, after doing this test the facility selects correctly on the original farm but ghosts still exhibit the problem.

Last edited by MikeYoung55; Mar 10 2021 at 08:42 PM.