View Single Post
Old Jul 29 2019, 08:35 PM
Senior Moderator

New update from Raul:

Post Release Updates - July 29th, 7:20PM

- Released 25 new levels, see more details at the top of this post.

- When you try to create a new Super Facility offer, if you haven't upgraded any Facility to a Super Facility on the current week yet, we will show a text letting you know about it with a link to open the Super Facility Manager.

- Closed offers now show a picture of the farmer who bought your products. The neighbours section will always show the farmer Facebook picture if that farmer is also your neighbour. It will show a generic person silhouette if that farmer is not your neighbour. If you want to remove yourself from that farmer neighbour list, click on his silhouette to visit his farm and then click the toolbox icon on the bottom left and then the blue neighbour icon with the red cross.

The Trade Marketplace offers will show the avatar picture if you and the farmer are still both at the Trade Marketplace or it will show a blue or purple generic avatar picture if any of you leave the Trade Marketplace. In both cases you can click the generic avatar to navigate to that farmers farm.

Post Release Updates - July 29th, 9:30PM

- We have news from Facebook that the issue about the duplicated screens when posting and sending gifts is fixed, however we still see developers complaining to Facebook that the issue is still present for some users. If you still have the issue, please report it on this thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Tiger; Jul 30 2019 at 02:42 PM.