Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Sep 12 2023, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Nettie,
You will have to contact Support for this as we can not do refunds through the forums.
Since you put both of those items on your farm 40 you may have reached the limit of what you can put on that farm since it is layered. I would suggest when you buy those missing ones again that you choose another farm to put them on that has less layering.
Hi Taz I will contact support thank you I am also missing the cosmetic surgery center purchased 2023-06-27 10:44:12 which is another -30

I am not sure about layers on my farms as I have the crops and one layer of trees and when I have farms of flowers it is only on half the farm. I do not have lines on this farm and all my facilities are on the right-hand side of my farm with no crops or trees on the edge I have gone to many of my neighbor's farms which have layers of crops fish trees and all the cash facilities on the farms with no lines but with the flowers yes they do. I worked on a neighbor's farm and I did receive a message to many items and stopped and removed items with my removal tool and started fresh with only half if the items. I am very concerned at how many other facilities I am missing Oh well onwards and upwards we go. Thanks again for your help