View Single Post
Old Mar 24 2018, 03:48 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Helenrobinson,
This was asked for by many to prevent the super neighbor watering the quest or private farm before it was planted which would make the watering useless for the new planted crops. When they water all farms it would water those that the player didn't want watered.
I don't understand why this was changed even though people were maybe asking for it. Watering and Irrigating are two separate things. Maybe people get confused because it all comes under the sprinkler system.

You cant "water" crops or trees you can only water flowers.

You irrigate crops trees and flowers to reduce and extend their growing time. As a super neighbour they can only irrigate a farm if they are able to plant up crops on that farm.

Everyone uses their farms in a different way and just because they have made it private doesn't mean they don't want the flowers watered on that farm. And a farm that is chosen as a "quest farm" might be for just the animal barns and not for other crops. Flowers on that farm will need watering.

I am finding now that I have to water a couple of my farms which cost coins which previously I had watered by neighbours. It's not a lot but still costs.

I feel something needs to be sorted out with the watering and irrigation. Maybe as someone suggested an on and off button for watering

I always thought "frozen flowers" stayed as they were, in the state they were frozen! But I have just noticed there is a Flower Freeze tool and maybe because of this tool changes have been made.

It says under the tool "Note: Frozen flowers will still die if not watered, but they will return to their glory in the first water once they've died. This means you can always bring back dead flowers by simply re-watering them!
Irrigating rather than watering a frozen flower will revert the growth process to the beginning again and they will have to regrow."

Last edited by RozeeS; Mar 24 2018 at 04:13 AM.