View Single Post
Old Jul 14 2017, 07:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjbraswell View Post
could it be that the xp you are seeing is for when i am actually doing the work, where i am talking about not getting xp is in the bonus chest, and the bonus chest is suppose to match what you get for actually doing the work. just trying to understand why you have stats, but i do not get anything but coins in the bonus chest.
Hi cjbraswell,
No it isn't because we do not see what you got for the work itself. That is why the 2 entries I listed say job_comp_bonus for job completion bonus.
For some of the jobs you have done today you did only get coins or coins and products because the work you did for those did not include plowing or harvesting/chopping trees or harvesting flowers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.