Thread: Official Top Post Thread Plowing, Seeding Or Harvesting
View Single Post
Old Nov 29 2023, 09:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't feed the beggers View Post
does this update have anything to do with my fields getting harvested but when you go back there are some still there...my SN tried to do my borders and she couldn't bc the harvested fields are returning as needing to be done, so I tired and same issue, I use chrome, she said she uses edge....not sure whats happening but I am not overly happy...
Hi Don't feed the beggers,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about crops as no this doesn't have anything to do with the release.
This sounds like you may have some fields that have gotten accidently layered. The only way to get rid of those would be to remove all the crop plots from the farm, refresh the farm then remove any more that show back up. Repeat doing this until there are no more crop fields on the farm. Then you can replow and plant it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.