View Single Post
Old Dec 02 2017, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi all

I was just able to post and my old posts dont have the spam message anymore.

Please try again after reloading the game or wait for a few minutes and check if it is fixed for you too
Hi Marymarcel
There are still problems continuing. I reported specifics to Rob.
My account for an example.
I was marked as sending spam on the 25th of Nov and apparently my links have all been blocked from then forward.
I tried to post some earlier and again, they were all marked as spam, I had to click not a robot and complain...yes this was flagged in error.

I see where my Nov 25th post is now released. Facebook had to manually release it, review it and I hope it's corrected. i've lost dan degree bonuses, but nothing that will injure my game lol

I reported all of my findings, they are posted publically on my wall if you want to come visit. I had to take a screenshot to show how long i have been blocked and be able to post it to the public for them to see.

---just tested the following:
1. Rearrange/replace in ships is functioning in a friends account,
2. some friends posts are coming through the newsfeed, although when I go to mine it is still blocked, only 1 showing from Nov 25th, all others are ? in limbo/lost, or simply not sure. A friend is also blocked, hers are not coming through.
3. Some friends are able to send gifts, just tested,
4. I can accept/send gifts now.
5. I will NOT do ships until the Auto Load feature is available for ships, so I tested it in a friends account. His all function/replace/rearrange. His train is boosted so I cannot test that aspect in his.
6. Tested Ultimate engine in my account, unload, refilled, boosted.
7. Friend was trying to buy Ft Cash - purchases are functioning again.
8. in wall link is functioning again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pending_in_wall
9. Yay my posts are released again. I see them on my timeline.
That my friends is why I call Rob Super Hero! lol I know it is a concerted effort, I just give him credit for reporting things quickly.

Below is what we were dealing with or what I have seen and heard from my friends.

here is part of what i posted on my timeline:
---------
My posts marked as spam, were under review by facebook:

one issue:
We're reviewing this post against our Community Standards.
lock info-outline
See the status of your report in Support Inbox
trash
Delete this post

Cathy McCormick
ft Issues:
1. Cannot send gifts back via > SendAll on Gifting page
2. Cannot buy ft cash
3. Our multiple posts being reporting as Spam, when we have multiple Dan Bonuses
4. Ship > not being able to replace a neighbor with another is not functioning
5. Trains not boosting or functioning properly.
6. And I'm sure there are other issues. They are aware and working on this all. You don't have to create a ticket, it's done. So hold all tickets in relation to new release unless I did not list it above. You'll get an automated email when reporting these issues, they will address them.
Always check the forums for issues, go to the Newest Release and click on Last Page. I read those and go backward a few pages to see what others have reported. You will see that Taz D or Rob will be responding to them. I think that's Taz D's board. And MaryMarcel just posted about it less than an hour ago.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php…
Cathy McCormick
------------ these are all public so anyone can view them.
screenshot of my post since the above was not posted as text, I posted it as a picture which posted. lol
My original post is showing that it is still under review by facebook. they still believe it is spam. I am reporting to my friends what i have discovered. see link below to view my ft bonus post from Nov 25th marked as spam. I never checked it ...opps.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

---
my next i posted an hour ago on my timeline
I am still blocked from posting.
Apparently if fb put you on the blocked list for posting, then your posts will not be showing.
They keep bugging me about being on Public for posting, so maybe they are angry about that, not sure, but it's MY choice.
I have friends who are able to now send gifts back, and post bonuses. I have seen Mom's and Rays come through to my notifications.
However, as I stated above mine are still blocked until they review my complaint in community standards section of fb...so someone has to manually review my complaint, I suppose.
Hopefully slashkey can step in here and correct this mess for us all and they will start releasing our posts again.
Hope that helps.
Cathy McCormick
-----
All have been submitted to Rob for help from slashkey. It is facebook blocking some of it.
here is my facebook link to my timeline if you wish to see these in order.
https://www.facebook.com/cathymcormick
Thank you MaryMarcel, Taz D, Rob, devs, etc.
It will all be fixed in a matter of time.
Cathy

my farm link
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...715&farm_ix=25