View Single Post
Old Apr 30 2020, 09:14 AM

The improvements to the Chain Facilities are appreciated, but the speed improvements do not appear to be working for everyone. I pointed them out to a farming friend who is very good about using new features when they appear because she had stopped using the feature. She used the Chain Facilities Manager this morning but said it took her 15 minutes. As a divorced medical administrator with 2 teenage or pre-teen boys that is still a long time for her.

Also, for myself many exported items would appear for one person and I would export but then when going back to the Manager's main screen the facilities in question would still have a green button even though I had sent to everyone listed as eligible to receive. And then a different friend would appear to be ready to receive items and for some facilities I had to go back and send to a 2nd or 3rd or even 4th person instead of all of them appearing the first time! And the 2nd time would not show the 3rd or 4th recipient nor the 3rd time show the 4th.

Still, I appreciate the fact that improvements are made every day that we may not even know about. Chances are Raul and his team are working feverishly to get another platform ready for the game before Adobe officially discontinues support for Flash Player, but more than 1 person is asking that they take a month or so off of offering updates and work on producing an HTML or other platform based game instead of waiting for December. Not me, but my friends are asking why we are still on a platform with security issues.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.