View Single Post
Old Mar 14 2012, 12:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baba 947 View Post
The PROBLEM is that you can't get to 5 concurrent quests. NOBODY has reported in the forum that they were able to get 5 going at once. I've asked several times!

It's sounds really nice to say you can have up to 5 concurrent requests, but just because I say you can fly, it doesn't mean if you flap your arms hard enough you'll be able to take off.

Thats my point, YOU CAN'T GET TO 5 CONCURRENT QUESTS. I'm at level 310 with all the facilities, so I don't get stuck on quests. I don't buy the argument that we get 5 quests to allow us to be stuck on a couple. If the Developers want to reward us higher level players, then it should be a viable reward, not just pie in sky we can't obtain.

PLEASE Don't tell me to go slower on completing the quests, I'm not trying all that hard and I finish almost all of them in two days. That's the result of having all the tools at level 310.

Once again, I'm not complaining. As a Beta Tester, who has spent real cash on this game, I'm reporting a PROBLEM. The quests aren't working as stated!

I suspect the developers reluctance to fix this situation is that once they start giving away FC, they are afraid that the higher levels will be able to earn too much, too quickly. Hopefully they will realize that they have already squeezed enough cash from the higher level players and REWARD us.
Let's take this 1 step at a time and see if you can grasp this.Not everyone plays full throttle and tries to complete quests soon as they are available.Some people actually do turn FT off and do things other than play sim farm games.The chances are that many have 5 concurrent quest going,and as forum users represent a tiny fraction of people who play,its not that hard to see why 900 people are not posting about having 5 going at once.The quest are setup in such a way that ALL users can play them as fast or slow as they deem fit.If you can't get 5 going,that doesn't mean 1000 others don't have 5 open.
The notion that if someone says flap your arms and you can fly is not even close to apples and oranges.I can if I choose have 5 open at the same time,get it?The game,and the quest are made for everyone,and made for people with lots of time,or little time.

Definition of the prepositional phrase "up to" As far as or approaching a certain point.Example..you can have up to 13 farms currently.You do not have to have 13 farms,however,it is available to those who CHOOSE to have 13.