Thread: Official Top Post Thread Farm Pass
View Single Post
Old May 01 2024, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Missy Lou,
Someone had to have worked them if it changed in the Farm Pass priveleges. We do not have access to your activity log to see who, nor do we have data available to see when or who worked them.

The activity log is limited to how many items can be shown with older ones dropping off the list. It may have dropped if you have had a lot of activity, of facility work, help with quests, ship and train functions, etc. since they were worked. They could have been worked as early as midnight eastern time which was 13 hours ago. If you have refilled your facilities since then you would not see the lower amounts in those.
If you wish you can contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
I figured out what the problem is for nonworkable facs not getting worked but the counter getting reset like they did. The icon in privileges says "neighbor" with two trains with 10 cars, etc, keyword NEIGHBOR. I have someone who is a buddy that worked my facs and they did NOT get worked (last month) and I finally figured out why. They didn't get any because we're not neighbors (on either side) and I didn't get any for the same reason. This is something that needs to be address. We don't have enough neighbor slots, they really should have it be ANYONE who works your facilities with the trains. I'm suggesting that to support but it might help if someone else did the same.