Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighbors, Super Neighbors, & Buddies
View Single Post
Old Feb 02 2024, 02:41 PM

Post No response on an open ticket in support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santmyer View Post
I got a response from Slashkey Support: It appears I was on the person's FB list within Farm Town. They are not sure how that could happen, but they have deleted me from the person's list manually so I should not receive anymore gifts or other interactions.
I am posting this on the forum because I sent the following as conversation on an existing ticket on January 31st. There is no indication one way or another as to if it has been read yet. Should I open a new ticket?

Hello. You helped me with this issue. I truly appreciate it. However a person that I un-neighbored last week because she has not helped me in a while is still able to send me gifts even though I do not send back and I also go to her farm through the manage option and it is showing we are not each other's neighbors or buddies. I have attached a screenshot of her information and left today's gift in the list. I thought I read in the forum that other folks are having similar issues. Thanks in advance for reading this, and maybe solving it.

Farming Since July 25, 2009 USER ID number 537090646