Thread: Official Top Post Thread Missing-Crops, Trees, Buildings, Other Items
View Single Post
Old Nov 28 2023, 09:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanticSoul View Post
I'd expect some kind of response in within 24 hours. when it comes to this issue. Losing 2 farm cash Facilities is not acceptable. And hearing nothing but crickets is not a good sign. Now I can't post my facilites until this gets fixed. cause not gonna buy them again just so i have everything i once had on that farm to get it done. Spent way too much money on this game for nothing to be said back at all. Losing facilities is Not acceptable. Should have some kind of response within 24 hours. not just crickets.
Hi RomanticSoul,
You should have gotten an automatic response. Please check your spam folder in your email to see if it went in there. We will contact Support to check on it. Though we did just come off the weekend with a problem yesterday morning, so I am sure they were very busy yesterday with the mass of tickets concerning that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.