Thread: Official Top Post Thread Tools and Fuel
View Single Post
Old Nov 26 2023, 09:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbcashman View Post
Recently reported an issue with fishing as a super neighbor. The solution suggested seems to work, however, it seems like now fishing as a SN is sucking up fuel faster than it can be replaced. Looks like the coins earned, and fuel used have swapped positions. Why???
Hi Mbcashman,
I moved your post to the thread about fuel.
I am sorry but nothing has changed on fuel consumption for fishing. It has always been 1 fuel per click on all boats per water. If you are fishing with the larger turbo boats and on farms that are wall to wall waters then it will use a lot of fuel, but still is only 1 fuel for each click per however many waters you are getting in one click. If you are covering 10 waters with the boat and get all the fish in 1 click then it will cost you 10 fuel.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.