Thread: Official Top Post Thread Missing-Crops, Trees, Buildings, Other Items
View Single Post
Old Nov 21 2023, 11:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin66 View Post
Thanks Taz. I hadn't unchecked the items, but I'll make sure they are checked now and I'll contact support about this
Hi Penguin,
I have figured out why you don't have any of the items you listed in your storage. Prior to this release those items were non-ingredients which means you woul;d not have many of them in your storage as you would have been selling them along with the rest of your non-ingredients. As of this release those items are now used in services as in the following:
10. You can now stock the Scarf, Snow Cap and Boots from the Knitting and Knotting Mill into the Winter Store.

11. You can now stock the Shampoo, Deodorant and Tooth Paste from the Personal Care Goods Factory into the Mini Mall.

So if you had any in storage before this release today, then they were added to those service facilities or you had already sold them before the release.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.