Thread: Official Top Post Thread Freight Trains
View Single Post
Old Nov 14 2023, 12:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by corogirl View Post
My enhanced train with 11 carriages has only ever given just over 4,000 products to any farmer who boosts it, my Turbo freight Loco with 10 carriages used to give around 70,000 products to the booster then it suddenly, a week or so ago, dropped to 4,000ish so I added another carriage $35FC (which I didn't want to spend) and the boost has increased to only 6,000 ish. It doesn't matter if it's the first or last booster the result is the same. On my other farms I have the exact same trains with only 10 carriages and
the booster gets between 60,000 and 73,000 products. ID number is: 1160455171
Hi Corogirl,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the freight trains. Please do not post problems in the Suggestion section. That section is only for suggesting changes to the game.

The amount those boosting gets depends on what carraiges you have on the train. If you haven't changed what carraiges on your turbo freight, then check that all cars are connected right and dispatching for that train. To do that open your train, then click on Train Status. That section will show you which cars are dispatched.
The quarry car is the one that gives carries the most, so with a drastic drop like you had I would thionk that probably is the one that has disconnected.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.