Thread: Official Top Post Thread Markets/Chat/Messaging
View Single Post
Old May 20 2022, 10:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
"Loading Offers" - the screen freezes more often than not. Two prime examples are when I'm reloading an offer and it's got the wrong asking price - I change it and try to load but just get "loading offers" and can't do anything else. This also happens almost daily in the marketplace when I try to load another product into my warehouse so the people at the market can get whatever it happens to be - I get "loading offers" and freeze. I have to reload to get back to the game in all these instances. Just now, I was refilling my facilities - not anything to do with markets - and got the "loading offers" message. Had to reload. Just wanted to point this out as when it happens at the marketplace you lose your momentum. Thanks.
Hi NJones,
We have never seen this. What were you doing before all this happened? Are there any error messages in the FT console? Have you had your farms open for a long time doing other things before this has happened?
Make sure your browser and windows are up to date. I suggest trying to clear your memcache before you reload as that may help.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.