Thread: Official Top Post Thread Markets/Chat/Messaging
View Single Post
Old May 17 2022, 12:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
Twice now in the trading market I've had an issue after failing to buy from a farmer's trading warehouse. The game reports that the farmer has none of the item to sell, then if I try to buy from someone else or load my own warehouse, the game freezes. Clearing memcache fixes it for the time being, but it recurs. The farmer I fail to buy from will still be showing their item available.
Hi Sqrl,
The reason those items still show is they put them in the trading warehouse, but then sold them directly to someone. The game does not update immediately so they still show in the trading warehouse.
I have seen the ones where they no longer had the product, but have never had the game freeze if I go on to someone else's warehouse and bought from them. No way to tell what is causing this for you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.