Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Sep 27 2023, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Farmer_Susan,

Her quest is to Make the Yellowtail Sushi. You asked for ingredients to make the yellowtail sushi, so you get yellowtail, cucumber, ginger wasabi. You are not getting the finished product, the yellowtail sushi itself.

If the quest was to Load Yellowtail Sushi, you wouldn't be able to request ingredients that would get you the finished product Yellowtail Sushi as it's not ALSO used to make something else.

It's possible to request ingredients that get you a product that IS used to make something else like Peanut Butter as Peanut Butter is used to make Peanut Butter and J Sandwich.
In this case, if you requested ingredients to make Peanut Butter and J Sandwich you would get peanut butter, bread and strawberry jam BUT you would NOT get the previous ingredients needed to make those finished products like the wheat sugarcane and strawberries.

If the Quest also needed check marks on sugarcane, strawberries, peanuts and wheat you would need check marks on those first, before you could store the ingredients for the Peanut Butter and J Sandwich.

If you open the facility that makes a product click on the question mark and that shows you exactly what you will get when the ingredients are requested.
SO helpful! Make vs. Load - I had no clue. I still get confused about the products used to make something else. But baby steps. At least I know now to watch for Make vs Load.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫