Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Aug 30 2023, 08:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattir's Farm View Post
Can I ask a question here? I'vd been trying to go step be step as you requested, but my computer says different things than you say it should. My main problem is more and more facilties are showing me they have no products when I try to load them. Then I go to see what exactly is in that facility and it wll show me all 100%'s or whatever. I cashed out once and the items and amouts were gone, a blank white area. Then a lot of the items will show they have no products i.e. raisins, corstarch, soy sauce, curry, cream, etc. That means that items they are suppose to make don't get made. Like things are stuck or maybe I am just stuck. Ha!
Hi Pattir,
When the products are not loading to start in a facility, then open the facility and make sure everything you want to make has a check in its box. Then click on it to start some and see what it shows. If you get a pop up telling you that you need more of an ingredient then you will have to find out where that ingredient is made.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.