Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Jul 26 2023, 05:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbcashman View Post
Another smart reply from you as usual. Some people need anger managment classes, you need people skills classes. It is apparent you can not read, the reason the 13th quest did not appear, as it would not load at the factory, the glitch was in the factory!!!!!!
Hi Mbcashman,
I am sorry, but the game and we of course, can only go by the number of quests completed in the quest manager and showing in the data. You say it was completed in the facility, but that is not valid. If your facility was full then you would have to wait until someone worked your facilities or until one batch completed normal time and start another.
It is not a glitch in the factory if it was already full. You can not start another batch until at least one is completed if it is already full. You do have 2 of the Transport Supplies Factory. Did you try in each of them?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.