Thread: Official Top Post Thread Farm Cash and Coins
View Single Post
Old Apr 25 2023, 11:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comeback Farmer View Post
Not sure where to post this with all that is going on. Thanks for everything you do!!

But I notice in your postings about Farm Cash that you will be accepting PayPal or Stripe (when you get it set up). Well, I don't know what these are and I have neither one, so does this mean I will not be able to buy and Farm Cash going forward?
Hi Comeback Farmer,
I moved your post to the thread about Farm Cash.

Both are payment services. With Paypal you have to set up an account with them tied to your bank account, or credit/debit card. Many do use that for more than just payment for the game.
Stripe is a also a payment service that will be very much like what you currently use through Facebook where you can use credit/debit cards directly without having to set up an account.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.