View Single Post
Old Mar 16 2023, 11:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceyducey View Post
Hi, Can someone help my Hawaiian friend? She is a long time friend who really wants to stay on FT. Here is her story/problem.
Thank you so much.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Aloha, I cannot remember my info for registering my email with Farmtown. I have access to my computer since last year it's in storage. Do you have Raul's email addy? It was over 12 years ago that I signed in and there have been many changes I need to ensure he has my new email address etc. Especially since I had to start completely over in 2017. I started playing 2009 or 2010. I tried to long in on the forum but cannot sign. I have always or generally Just sent him email. But my old email addy died with my computer storage. Can you help me? I cannot get into my computer utmy new email is (email removed for safety. tysm Carmie Spellman
Enter
CARMIE
CarmeSpellman, Facebook ID. 1498894519
Enter
Carmie
Carmie Spellman
I need Raul's email addy or someway to get my info to him and cannot on Forum. Any suggestions?
Hi Aceyducey,
SHe does not have to get into the forums to register. All she needs to do is to complete the registration through the pop ups on her farms Enter an email address that she knows she will be using and a password she wants to use for the game. Then do the verification for 5 days. That way she will still be able to play. Instructions for the registration are in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...50#post6531050
She does not have to be a member of the forums to view that link.

Best suggestion for her forum access is for her to register a new account here in the forums with a new username and password and the new email so she can get the confirmation email.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.